Germania Insurance Amphitheater Rules
For the safety of everyone at the venue, guests will always be subject to search upon entering the premises. Any guests that refuse to be searched may be denied and refunded their ticket purchase price (excluding service charge fees). The venue’s search policy varies depending on the type of event and the probability of guests carrying prohibited items into the venue.
In order for guests to enjoy a safe at Austin 360 Amphitheater, the following actions will not be tolerated by the management:
- The throwing of objects within the amphitheater or surrounding grounds.
- The reselling of tickets at any time on the grounds of the Austin360 Amphitheater or any part of the Circuit of The Americas grounds or parking lots. As private property, the Austin 360 Amphitheater reserves the right not to allow the resale of concert tickets at any time on the premises.
- The use of counterfeit tickets. Any guests that attempt to use counterfeit tickets will be denied entry. Guests assume all risk if purchasing tickets through non-authorized ticket holders.
- Re-entry to the Austin360 Amphitheater. Exceptions are rarely made and only with approval from the appropriate gate supervisor.
- Soliciting or vending of any kind on the grounds of the Austin360 Amphitheater. No distribution of fliers, selling of goods etc. will be allowed on the premises grounds unless authorized by the Austin360 Amphitheater management.
- Smoking in the reserved seating areas or on the amphitheater lawn. Guests are only permitted to smoke in designated areas around the Grand Plaza.
- Illegal substance abuse or intoxication. Any guests display signs of either may be refused entry.
- Standing or dancing in the aisles or on the stairways. For safety reasons and in compliance with the State Fire Code these things are not permitted.